Saturday, May 21, 2005

Parecon and the ghost in the machine

Ive been reading ideas on Parecon http://www.zmag.org/parecon/indexnew.htm for a while now. It occurred to me a few years back that human beings working within a Parecon as described by Michael Albert and his crew will require considerable emotional intelligence for it to work. Hence, while a powerful conceptual framework, it seemed utopian to me.

Of course another way of saying this is that Parecon plus psychology will give more powerful insights into self organising economic communities. Who knows the secrets of the black magic box?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Wellness Intelligence said...

I just came across your blog as I was looking for more information on Holistic Well Being and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. Keep up the great work!

4:38 AM  
Anonymous Emotional Intelligence said...

Thanks for your great blog that will help me add knowledge to my own site on Wellness Intelligence. Keep up the good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Personal Development said...

Thanks for your great blog that will help me add knowledge to my own site on Life-Scenario. Keep up the good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Motivation said...

I just came across your blog as I was looking for more information on Self-Talk and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. Keep up the great work!

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Holistic Well Being said...

I was looking for information on Spiritual Wellness. Thanks for your great blog that will help me add knowledge to my own site on Spiritual Wellness. Keep up the good work!

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Wellness said...

I just came across your blog about Wellness Intelligence to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Holistic Well Being said...

I just came across your blog as I was looking for more information on Emotional Intelligence and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. Keep up the great work!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home